The CRAFTSMAN:registered: fiberglass handle digging shovel features a round point nose to dig a variety of holes and is a must have for any home owner, gardener or landscaper. Featuring a tempered steel blade, lightweight handle, and cushioned end grip, it is versatile enough to complete any project around the yard or construction site. The secure step provides added digging force when breaking ground to ensure each shovel load is getting the job done. Whether installing a mailbox, planting trees or completing a complete landscape overhaul, the CRAFTSMAN:registered: fiberglass handle digging shovel can handle the load.
- Round point blade is ideal for digging a variety of holes
- Secure step allows for solid foot placement for added digging force
- Power collar for secure shovel blade to handle connection
- Lightweight fiberglass handle and cushioned end grip provide comfort for all day work
- Made in USA from global materials
PLEASE CLEAN ANY DIRT OFF OF THE TOOL BEFORE RETURNING.
A wire brush will do the trick! For extra Gold Stars, please watch and follow the instructions on the video below: